Sign in or
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!
Southeast Regional Chapter of SETAC Home
Welcome to the SE SETAC wiki! This is an interactive website that allows all invited members to participate in discussions and edit pages by adding content (text, photos, video, etc.). With this approach we can discuss options for meetings and have a record of those discussions that is readily accessible by all chapter members. The site will benefit from your contributions so please participate! Once you're signed in, just click on the 'Easy Edit' button above to start adding/editing material- it's that easy!
CALL FOR PAPERS: 11th ANNUAL MEETING of the Southeast Chapter of SETAC.
Deadline For Titles: Feb 15, 2013
Deadline For Abstracts: March 6, 2013
Joint Meeting with Alabama Academy of Sciences
Thursday, March 21, 2013 at Samford University, Birmingham, AL.
Abstract Submission Instructions:
1. You need to submit the title and abstract through the AAS web site. (http://alabamaacademyofscience.org/submit13.php)
Titles are due by 2-15-13 and full abstracts are due by 3-6-13.
2. Fill out the information requested, and using the pull-down “section/co-located conference” screen, select “Southeastern Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry” .
NOTE: If you wish submit to both AAS and SE SETAC, you will have to submit your abstract twice, once for SE SETAC and once for AAS on the AAS abstract submission web site.
3. Follow the instructions on the abstract submission web site
4. Abstracts, titles and contact info will be forwarded to me by AAS so I can make up a conference booklet.
5. Save and copy the abstract submission information so you can get reimbursed (hopefully!) by your institution for travel expenses!!
6. You must register prior to or at the conference for the AAS conference. Price information (usually about $80) is not ready yet.
7. Conference hotel information is not yet available.
Contacts: Roger Sauterer, President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
James Rayburn, Vice-President (email@example.com)
Jeffrey Zuiderveen, Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Heather Sutton, Past-President (email@example.com)
Erica Anderson, Student Representative (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(contacts updated as of Feb. 2013)
2010 Joint meeting with Carolinas Chapter in Athens, GA. March 25-27.
2009 SE SETAC Chapter Meeting in Columbus, GA. (See more on the 'Photos' page)
Back to SETAC website
Latest page update: made by Xenopus
, Feb 8 2013, 3:31 AM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by Xenopus
210 words added
101 words deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.